2013 Asia UNO Challenge
Rules of the play
How to play UNO?
- The dealer shuffles and deals each player seven cards.
- The remainder of the deck is placed face-down to form the ‘DRAW PILE’. The top card from the ‘DRAW PILE’ is turned face-up to start the ‘DISCARD PILE’.
- The player to the left of the dealer plays first and follows in clockwise turn.
- Play by matching either the colour or the number of the top card in the ‘DISCARD PILE’ – if you do not have a matching card, pick one from the ‘DRAW PILE’. If the card you picked from the ‘DRAW PILE’ matches the card from the ‘DISCARD PILE’, you may play the card in the same turn. If it does not, add the card to your hand and the turn moves to the next player.
- ‘ACTION CARDS’ can give a player a huge advantage when played strategically.
- In the point scoring system, the numbered cards are worth their face value.
- The most important rule: Player MUST yell “UNO” when playing the next-to-last card. If you are caught not yelling “UNO”, you must draw 2 cards from the ‘DRAW PILE’.
- Once a player has no cards left, the round is over.
Play by MATCHING Colour/Number
If you don’t have matching card, pick only 1 card from DRAW pile. If card drawn still doesn’t match, play moves to the next person
UNO Actions Cards
Draw Two card
The next player must draw two cards from the ‘DRAW PILE’.
The direction of play is reversed.
The next player misses a turn.
Player decides the colour to continue play.
Wild Draw 4 card
Player decides the colour to continue play and the next player must draw four cards from the ‘DRAW PILE’.
How to play UNO Attack?
Exciting, frenzied and unpredictable way to play UNO® that’s Fast Fun for Everyone! UNO® Attack! comes with a special electronic card shooter and an exclusive Attack! Attack! command card. Push the launcher button on the shooter, and if you’re lucky, nothing will happen. If you’re not, the shooter with fire a stream of UNO® Attack! cards. The shooter makes a variety of sounds to further increase the excitement of the game. You can even keep the cards in the shooter making the unit portable and storable.
UNO® Attack Special Cards
Discard All Card
Play this card when you want to discard all the cards in your hand of the same color. You may also discard a Discard All card on top of another Discard All card.
Hit 2 card
Next player must hit the Launcher button twice. His/her turn is then over; play continues with the next player.
Wild Attack-Attack card
Whoever played it gets to call any color and then choose ANY OTHER PLAYER in the game to “Attack”. The Launcher is rotated to face the chosen player and then “attacking” player gets to press the Launcher button twice.